Wolfe - 16 - Boris - EMS Application - Permanently Denied

4 posts in this topic

In-Game Name:
Wolfe

EMS Name:
Boris

Your Age:

Do You Have a Microphone?

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 and Push To Talk Setup?
Yes to both.

Have You Played a EMS on Another Server?
One public server.

Are You Able To Be Neutral?
Under any situation yes via rebels cop or just civilians I tend to not take sides.

Why Do You Want To Join The EMS?
I want to go around roleplaying with more people as a medic reviving people and help people out a little bit I have always wanted to join and I am also getting bored of rebel.

Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants?
I will be active (and actually revive people) roleplay at all times making everyones experience more fun! And also I am mature enough to take role as a medic and hopefully one day I can get flight in the EMS department and be able to fly to people outside of kavala that is something I would love to do. I will always follow SOP's and I know the rules aswell along with some ofther basic medic rules like combat reviving picking sides and all that. And also I am generally a friendly person towards all players.

Additional Comments and Information:

I hope to be accepted and to be forgiven for my past mistakes thanks for reviewing.

Under review.

Congratulations!

Your application has been ACCEPTED for an EMS interview!

The next interview time is shown here. While we normally do interviews on Friday evening, we sometimes do interviews on alternate nights – depending on Command Staff availability. For your interview, please join our TS (ts3.a3lrp.com), show up a few minutes early, and wait in the "Awaiting Interview (Don't AFK here)" room for the interview.

For more information about the EMS Department, click here.

If you do not show up for an interview within 2 weeks of your application being accepted for interview, you will automatically be denied and required to re-apply. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact any EMS Command Staff Member. Any questions about your interview, or the EMS in general, can be directed to any EMS Command Staff Member on the Forum or in the TeamSpeak.

Permanently Denied