5 posts in this topic

In-Game Name:
Macaroni Matt

EMS Name:
Mattaroni Tony

Your Age:

Do You Have a Microphone?
Yes

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 and Push To Talk Setup?
Yes to both.

Have You Played a EMS on Another Server?
No I have not.

Are You Able To Be Neutral?
yes I can be neutral, IRL my two friends were having an argument and they chose me to pick whos side I was on. I just said I wont choose a side and I decided to help them both out.

Why Do You Want To Join The EMS?
Because I love to help people. Today I was flying my Helicopter out to capture a oil rig but someone was asking for a ride to the hospital cuz they were robbed and they had killed his friend and he had his kidneys stolen and was left miles from a hospital. so I quickly asked for his location and I him to them. but while I was landing I clipped a tree with the main rotor on the heli and my heli got stuck. But luckily i had loaded a ATV on my heli. so when i found him i gave him some food water and some medical supplies to stabilize him so I can drive him to the hospital to get him a kidney. When we got there i gave him a ride to the nearest town "karvala" and dropped him off, and no i didn't charge him. I actually enjoyed doing that.

Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants?
Because i was able to save someone who needed medical attention even when i was not a medic. which also shows that i would go out of my way to save someone.

Additional Comments and Information:

wait EMS name: Mattaroni Toni

Congratulations!

Your application has been ACCEPTED for an EMS interview!

The next interview time is shown here. While we normally do interviews on Friday evening, we sometimes do interviews on alternate nights – depending on Command Staff availability. For your interview, please join our TS (ts3.a3lrp.com), show up a few minutes early, and wait in the "Awaiting Interview (Don't AFK here)" room for the interview.

For more information about the EMS Department, click here.

If you do not show up for an interview within 2 weeks of your application being accepted for interview, you will automatically be denied and required to re-apply. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact any EMS Command Staff Member. Any questions about your interview, or the EMS in general, can be directed to any EMS Command Staff Member on the Forum or in the TeamSpeak.

20 hours ago, Weskers said:

Congratulations!

Your application has been ACCEPTED for an EMS interview!

The next interview time is shown here. While we normally do interviews on Friday evening, we sometimes do interviews on alternate nights – depending on Command Staff availability. For your interview, please join our TS (ts3.a3lrp.com), show up a few minutes early, and wait in the "Awaiting Interview (Don't AFK here)" room for the 

I went there but I need a passcode

Welcome to the EMS

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0