Wumpus

Destiny 2 Beta Early Access Code Giveaway! (Console)

9 posts in this topic

Howdy guys! I have one Destiny 2 Beta Early Access Code to giveaway! Entering is simple:

• Tell me in a reply to this post why you are excited for Destiny 2, or tell me about your favourite character/class/weapon from Destiny. Also make sure to leave what console you want to play on.
  • For PS4 players, you will need to leave the country/region you live in as well.

The giveaway will be drawn July 18th 12:00AM (Midnight) via RNG. The code will be sent to your inbox on the forums.

The PS4 Beta early access period begins July 18th at 10:00AM PST. The Xbox One Beta early access period begins July 19th at 10:00AM PST.

Remember that these are only EARLY ACCESS codes, there will be an Open Beta available to all players on July 21st.

Finally, sorry to my PC bretheren, I will try to do a beta key giveaway for the PC next month before the beta begins <3.

EDIT:  The giveaway has been drawn, and the code has been sent to the inbox of the winner (check your forum messages)! Thank you to everyone who entered, and I hope you see you all enjoying the game in September!

5 people like this

I'm excited for the new matchmaking system called Guided games!

1 person likes this

I have always been a fun of Destiny series.With over 500 Hours at the old Destiny,i would really like to play it.I have an Xbox One

2 people like this

wumpus did you rob a gamestop?

2 people like this

Im excited for it cause i thought the first one would have been so much better and this one looks amazing! :D I was an Alpha tester for the first one on PS4 before I really started pc-ing. AND im looking forward to something better than the horrible "diablo3" drop rate of items. 

USA / East Coast

1 person likes this

year one player 1300+ hours excited with eveything from graphics to story to pvp but mainly playing with friends love scout rifles still use my hung jury sr4.

PS4 player europe/portugal

1 person likes this

I loved Destiny 1 and i am looking forward to what Bungie can give us with a completed game at launch. My favorite class is the Titan even though i mained a Hunter for years 1 and 2

The Last Word, best gun ever.

Im one the Xbox One <3

Edited by Kyle Nolan
1 person likes this

I have personally never played Destiny at all even though I have wanted to multiple times but never went ahead and got it so cause of that it kinda looks idiotic for me to enter this giveaway since I have not played the first one even but I have always loved the first Destiny from every hundred+ videos that I have watched of it and absolutely love the amazing Battles that you can have in that game with your friends! (I do kinda wish that I do not win since there are a lot of people who love the game and would "die" to get the beta access key but let's give it a shot I quess :/)

I play on the PS4 europe/Finland

1 person likes this

The giveaway has been drawn, and the code has been sent to the inbox of the winner (check your forum messages)! Thank you to everyone who entered, and I hope you see you all enjoying the game in September!

1 person likes this