3 posts in this topic

In-Game Name:
Eric Ghost

EMS Name:
Eric Ghost

Your Age:

Do You Have a Microphone?
Yes

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 and Push To Talk Setup?
Yes to both.

Have You Played a EMS on Another Server?
Yes I did. I play as a paramedic every day on the asylum servers. although you don't have to be whitelisted on their servers I still take the role seriously and would love to become one on your server.

Are You Able To Be Neutral?
Yes ill definitely be able to be neutral, I dont side with anyone and I'm fair to all players and I treat them all the same.

Why Do You Want To Join The EMS?
I want to join the EMS because I find it exciting that people depend on you to revive them or heal them when they need it, I find it a lot of fun and its a good way to interact with people and get to know the community more on the server.

Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants?
I believe you should choose me over the others because I have experience playing as a Paramedic, I take role playing and the job seriously, I would be online everyday and very active in your server. I also notice that theyre never that much medics online when I play so I think it would be great to recruit more EMTs and I know ill be a great fit for it.

Additional Comments and Information:

I did apply to the APD and got accepted as a cadet, I got removed from the APD because I was mostly inactive as a cop and played as a civilian, but I just want to say that I didn't enjoy being a cop that much like I thought I would be, but I don't want you to think that I would do this again, I'm definitely interested and love being a medic. if I get accepted ill definitely be more active and provide great rp for your server

Congratulations!

Your application has been ACCEPTED for an EMS interview!

The next interview time is shown here. While we normally do interviews on Friday evening, we sometimes do interviews on alternate nights – depending on Command Staff availability. For your interview, please join our TS (ts3.a3lrp.com), show up a few minutes early, and wait in the "Awaiting Interview (Don't AFK here)" room for the interview.

For more information about the EMS Department, click here.

If you do not show up for an interview within 2 weeks of your application being accepted for interview, you will automatically be denied and required to re-apply. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact any EMS Command Staff Member. Any questions about your interview, or the EMS in general, can be directed to any EMS Command Staff Member on the Forum or in the TeamSpeak.

Application DENIED as applicant failed to show up for an interview within 2 weeks.

You may submit a new application if still interested.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0