Posted (edited)

In-Game Name:
Gasoline360

Usual Name:
none

Player ID:

Type of Ban:
Racism

Were You Warned or Banned For Similar Before?
No

Ban Message / Reason:
[TFA] Gasoline360_perm_Rasicsm_Devil

Your Story:
Greetings, I was banned from the server in about 2-3 months ago in may. The reason exactly why i was banned is i was free roaming in one of the cities and suddenly i got kidnapped by a group of players, after that i was asked to sing somthing by the kidnappers for me to get released what I did was I sang one of the funny racist songs which really wasn't necessary to do and i got a perm ban for it. I waited a long time for the ban appeal because i knew i was wrong and there was no point to defend myself , i could have avoided what i did in so many ways but it happend, I am not here to self defence I am just here just for forgiveness and I apologize for the childish actions that i have made and i didn't mean to insult anybody or any race. with regards thanks.

Evidence:

Since this was a very old punishment the admin might have forgot about it, I can provide a video of the moment i was banned just to remmember. 

Additional Comments and Information:

Edited by Devil

We do not tolerate racism in any form in our community. Additional occurrences of racism will warrant your original ban being reinstated.

Appeal Accepted.