Sign in to follow this  
Bill

PUBG Montage, criticism wanted!

Any constructive criticism on how to make the montage better is much appreciated, thanks! Also I would love some music suggestions.

Edited by Bill
  • Like 1

oyeee! great variety of clips, but too long! Try not to do too many sped up clips because it deteriorates the montage over time over lack of effort. If the clip does not fit in the moment, don't force it in. Music in the background can be hard to find and to please the audience. Some people don't like electronic, rap, classical (lol), etc. Honestly, the music is up to you and your style. Not everyone in the world will like the same music! Overall, I think your next montage will be great. I hope this 9-minute one didn't use all your clips for pubg! Good luck!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, baducca said:

oyeee! great variety of clips, but too long! Try not to do too many sped up clips because it deteriorates the montage over time over lack of effort. If the clip does not fit in the moment, don't force it in. Music in the background can be hard to find and to please the audience. Some people don't like electronic, rap, classical (lol), etc. Honestly, the music is up to you and your style. Not everyone in the world will like the same music! Overall, I think your next montage will be great. I hope this 9-minute one didn't use all your clips for pubg! Good luck!

Baducca is the man to go to for help with montages.

• Like 1

Lol. That music, lol more lik chant made me laugh. But nice job shortening up the clips! Trust me you will keep progressing!

• Like 1