Randy BoBandy

Randy BoBandy - 17 - CA App

Usual In-Game Names:
Randy BoBandy

Current Age:

How Long Have You Been Playing On The Server?:
14 Months. I joined the server 7/5/16

What Other Servers Have You Played On?:
I haven't played on any other server as long as I have played on this one. I have played on others for a very short stint of time. I have played on Olympus for about an hour, same amount of time on Asylum(if at all it was a VERY long time ago). Also played a Malden life server for a couple days.

How Much Time Can You Dedicate to Being a CA?:
If I were to get CA I would be able to donate all of my time that I am on. I am in the TS everyday and usually for about 8 hours at a time. That every day a week, roughly about 56 hours a week(give or take)

Are You a Cop or Medic On The Server?:
I'm a Current Cop.

Do You Have a Microphone or a Headset?:
Yes

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 Installed With Push To Talk Setup?:
Yes to Both.

Are You Able to Properly Communicate in English?:

I am able to fully communicate in English

Are You Patient? (Provide an Example):

Yes I am patient. I am able to hear both sides of a story and make a rational decision based off of what I have heard, no matter how long it takes. I am a current member of the APD and also the FTO department within the department. Being an FTO we are required to be very patient with our new cadets, especially when the cadet does not understand a certain subject we have to go over it and be as helpful and informative as possible. 

Are You Sociable / Can you Mediate?:

I would consider myself sociable I am always in the TS and always talking to someone, no matter if it is in the Patrol channel or a different channel. I am able to mediate, no matter what situation that requires it. I have been in certain situations where there are multiple people/parties screaming at me and I kept my head and dealt with it accordingly. 

Do You Have Experience as Staff On Another Server?:

I have not

Can You Be Neutral?:

Yes I can be neutral. As being a current FTO we occasionally get reports of our cadets making mistakes and I have to view it from the cadet's point of view and also the opposing parties point of view.  

What Makes You the Right Choice?:

What makes me right for CA. I have been on this server for a very long time, so I have a lot of experience with playing,talking, and interacting with this community. Even though I have made many mistakes on my time on this server, it has helped me become who I am today. Without making those mistakes and having the people there to correct me on them, I would have kept doing them and probably would have been permanently removed from this community. Being said that, with all my time on the server I have a lot of experience and I know the rules and how to conduct myself properly when I am around people. 

Do You Have Any References?:

N/A

• Like 5

+1 I have known Randy since he was a cadet and he has always handled himself with professionalism even when he was a cadet when situations got tough his professionalism continues to shine Randy deserves to be a CA :)

• Thanks 1