KermitTheKripple

Well, this was short lived.

Initially logged into the server excited to get started and make some friends, but the moment I started talking with anyone, in-game or in Teamspeak even, I was greeted with hostility and toxicity. Given the fact that I joined the forums on the 2nd, and I'm leaving on the 9th, should really say something toward the kind of message that this community sends to new players. I can only hope that this issue is resolved and bettered in the future, so that I can return to a more friendly environment. Good luck, guys.

I'm not trying to ridicule you by any means, but you gotta remember man just thrusting yourself into an internet community of any kind you're going to be faced with the front line trolls and adolescent social midgets who don't exactly make the best company. As someone whose been on this server for years and is no stranger to the modded arma community I can definitively say this is the least toxic arma server I've played on to date.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, KermitTheKripple said:

Initially logged into the server excited to get started and make some friends, but the moment I started talking with anyone, in-game or in Teamspeak even, I was greeted with hostility and toxicity. Given the fact that I joined the forums on the 2nd, and I'm leaving on the 9th, should really say something toward the kind of message that this community sends to new players. I can only hope that this issue is resolved and bettered in the future, so that I can return to a more friendly environment. Good luck, guys.

joining a server, especial Altis Life, you wont be getting the best of roleplay or people. when i first joined any server i was treated with trolls and a lot of other stuff, but after a while of sticking around i found that those people are actually pretty cool, you just have to give it a try. you cant just join and leave the next week because people troll you and yet you dont even stay on to know them more.

There are green zones in Altis Life, but there are no safe spaces. 

You must wallow through the muck first to get where you want to go...or just drive around in a pink Jeep playing music all the time.

Edited by The Kevin Bacon
  • Like 7

On 10/9/2017 at 3:55 PM, South Africa said:

I'm not trying to ridicule you by any means, but you gotta remember man just thrusting yourself into an internet community of any kind you're going to be faced with the front line trolls and adolescent social midgets who don't exactly make the best company. As someone whose been on this server for years and is no stranger to the modded arma community I can definitively say this is the least toxic arma server I've played on to date.

Agreed my friend