Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Snowball

Jets

Question

I am thinking about buying a jet, and in terms of armerment I know what to expect, my only question is... does the laser on the bottom work?

6 answers to this question

I don't necessarily understand why you would need this information as you can't do anything with the laser (Cause you don't have any Bomb or Missiles) but I'm pretty sure the laser doesn't work.

Also if you're wondering about the laser cause you're thinking if you can lock on to things with the camera without the laser the answer is Yes. Just remember to point and press Shift+T and it should work.

(Also side note recommend buying something like the wipeout or Black Wasp (etc.) as they both have the camera able to rotate 360° without losing the "lock-on" on the target. Just select which jet fits your "combat" preference more {AA or AT Combat})

Hopefully this helped at least a little bit.

• Like 1

Buy the Neophron. If you really want a jet and you want combat results buy a Neophron. Cheapest most effective 500 rounds of 30mm high explosive it can now manuver decently well and it is decent for speed but do expect every command staff or flight 3 and sometimes 2 online at the moment to be on you the moment they know you are in a jet. Trust me I know from experience. If you want someone to screw around in and have nobody touch you because it is the fastest thing in the sky buy a shikra for 20 million. The cannon rounds are not explosive and are only 180 of them and they shoot fast so unless you are a god at aiming don't expect to kill anything on the ground and unless your atleast decent in you won't be able to kill anything in the air either. Also the Neo has no radar just sensor and the shikra has long ranged radar. Neo has more armor than the shikra aswell. The laser is there for bombs but since there are no bombs what you can do is ctrl click to go into camera view aim the camera on a target and ctrl t to lock the position you can then turn the laser on and it will show you that laser mark in the cockpit view. Only problem with that is for whatever reason ctrl t lock on is over rided by the dev adding the leveling system and of course ctrl t is the keybind that over rides it so the laser is pointless. Overall jets are pointless for the money unleaa you are a very good pilot and btw you better know how to flare 3 missiles coming at you every 3 seconds if you get near the APD aswell while having 2 fighter jets on your tail as a CAS jet. Cause yeah fair and equal force. Goodluck and if you need any flying help feel free to PM me I have well over 1,000 hours in the cockpit and have taught many. That goes for anyone wanting to learn.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

All of the jets only have the cannon attached. I would recommend the sheikra or neophron for these reasons.

the neo is only 15mill and has a really good  cannon, if you are a good pilot you could beat a cop blackwasp but it is hard. It is 150000 to take out of your garage

the sheikra is I think 30mill and is the fastest jet on the server meaning you can outrun cops pretty easily. The cannon is not that good but again if you are a good pilot it shouldn't be an issue. It is 1000 to take out of your garage

1 hour ago, Tharos said:

Buy the Neophron. If you really want a jet and you want combat results buy a Neophron. Cheapest most effective 500 rounds of 30mm high explosive it can now manuver decently well and it is decent for speed but do expect every command staff or flight 3 and sometimes 2 online at the moment to be on you the moment they know you are in a jet. Trust me I know from experience. If you want someone to screw around in and have nobody touch you because it is the fastest thing in the sky buy a shikra for 20 million. The cannon rounds are not explosive and are only 180 of them and they shoot fast so unless you are a god at aiming don't expect to kill anything on the ground and unless your atleast decent in you won't be able to kill anything in the air either. Also the Neo has no radar just sensor and the shikra has long ranged radar. Neo has more armor than the shikra aswell. The laser is there for bombs but since there are no bombs what you can do is ctrl click to go into camera view aim the camera on a target and ctrl t to lock the position you can then turn the laser on and it will show you that laser mark in the cockpit view. Only problem with that is for whatever reason ctrl t lock on is over rided by the dev adding the leveling system and of course ctrl t is the keybind that over rides it so the laser is pointless. Overall jets are pointless for the money unleaa you are a very good pilot and btw you better know how to flare 3 missiles coming at you every 3 seconds if you get near the APD aswell while having 2 fighter jets on your tail as a CAS jet. Cause yeah fair and equal force. Goodluck and if you need any flying help feel free to PM me I have well over 1,000 hours in the cockpit and have taught many. That goes for anyone wanting to learn.

teach pls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tharos said:

Overall jets are pointless for the money unleaa you are a very good pilot and btw you better know how to flare 3 missiles coming at you every 3 seconds if you get near the APD aswell while having 2 fighter jets on your tail as a CAS jet. Cause yeah fair and equal force. Goodluck and if you need any flying help feel free to PM me I have well over 1,000 hours in the cockpit and have taught many. That goes for anyone wanting to learn.

+1 Best rebel pilot and probably top 3 pilots on the server.

1 hour ago, Tharos said:

if you get near the APD aswell while having 2 fighter jets on your tail as a CAS jet. Cause yeah fair and equal force.

10BF7AE70D0A8C666798F615D125C1B6876D8AFD

6C0886D1E76DCC22EC2C11D758FCEC8D4FBE609A

"Equal Force"  :P

• Haha 2

On 6/8/2018 at 9:28 AM, Bobby/J'j said:

I don't necessarily understand why you would need this information as you can't do anything with the laser (Cause you don't have any Bomb or Missiles) but I'm pretty sure the laser doesn't work.

Also if you're wondering about the laser cause you're thinking if you can lock on to things with the camera without the laser the answer is Yes. Just remember to point and press Shift+T and it should work.

(Also side note recommend buying something like the wipeout or Black Wasp (etc.) as they both have the camera able to rotate 360° without losing the "lock-on" on the target. Just select which jet fits your "combat" preference more {AA or AT Combat})

Hopefully this helped at least a little bit.

The reason for the camera is just to follow vechs, ect... It's easier to lock the camera on and forget' about it

• Like 1