Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Question

8 answers to this question

You were connected to the server this morning and haven't been kicked, at least from what I can tell.

If this issue reoccurs please open another ticket, however, I will be marking this closed for now.

Have a wonderful day!

Do you know what the kick message is? 

Did you attempt to join during one restart? Occasionally infistar messes up and kicks you when you attempt to join for an entire restart, but usually gets fixed once the server restarts.

Have you tried verifying your Arma 3 game files? Seems since you reinstalled it it's really been acting up, which makes me think something's messed up with the game itself, and may not necessarily be the server.

What I normally do if that happens is restart my entire game (the launcher aswell), and if that doesnt work I reset my PC. But if that doesnt work... I go play a diffrent game 🤗

well my game hasnt been working lately after i did a fresh install of windows and when i reinstalled arma 3 iv been getting errors on it so iv had to launch it a different way, but then this morning i joined 3 times and it said kicked off game