Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
ELSharko

Im Sorry

As you may know, I am currently banned off of the server due to something I’ve said to Easy’s beloved Community Ambassador Tyrone. I would like to publically apologize to not only Tyrone but the entire staff and owners. My actions have brought shame onto me and I feel the need to come out and openly apologize. I have realized that Easy’s/C8 is the most reliable and fun server, most of my online friends I have met here and this community has true value to me.I have been here for a little under 2 years and have tons of fond memories of people and events that occurred. It sucks not to participate anymore but I understand what I did was crappy not only to me but everyone that had to deal with it.

Tyrone and Staff,
I know my actions have been weary and i’m a huge ass troll almost every day I’m on. But what I said was a slip off the tongue and I did on pure impulse and thought he wouldn’t take it to heart due to an extensive friendship I have with him. I feel guilty for my actions.This isn’t a plea to be unbanned, this is a plea to accept my apology. I am sorry if I offended anyone with anything with my time on Easy’s.

I’m not only saying sorry because I'm Canadian but because I actually feel remorse.

Sorry

Elsharko 

• Like 17

Your apology has been DENIED for the following reasons:

• you got rekt

Thank you for your interest in C8 Gaming. You may re-apologize once you have been unbanned.
For questions regarding your denial, please seek assistance from Betsy or any member of the Easy's Professional Troll Committee in the TeamSpeak or on the forums.

• Like 9

I think Tyrone would forgive you if all of a sudden there was an extra $25mill in his bank account :)

• Like 3

communism doesn't pay. the real reason you were permed is because you're commie and it's the equivalent of being thrown out of a helicopter.

• Like 3