[TBD] Trep / Nate - 27 - APD Application - Awaiting Interview

In-Game Name:
[TBD] Trep

Cop Name:
Nate

Your Age:

Do You Have a Microphone?
Yes

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 and Push To Talk Setup?
Yes to both.

Have You Played a Cop on Another Server?
I haven't played as a cop yet but I'm excited for the opportunity. I want to experience roleplay as a cop.

Are You Able To Deal With Stressful Situations?
Yes, I have been a volunteer firefighter for 3 years. Which has very stressful scenarios meaning you have to think fast but also keep yourself and other safe.

Why Do You Want To Join The APD?
I would like to experience of being a cop, being able to roleplay as the good guy and help people. I also want to work with my fellow officers on solving problems.

Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants?
Being as i don't have any training from other servers being a cop I will be able to be trained solely on this servers rules. I work well with my fellow teammates and am able to follow directions.

Additional Comments and Information:

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and giving me this opportunity.

• Like 1

Your application has been ACCEPTED for an APD interview! Please join our TS (ts3.a3lrp.com) and wait in the APD "Waiting for Interview" channel for an interview. We normally do interviews on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 9:30 CST but updated times can be seen in the description of that channel. (Note, interviews are subject to change or cancellation at any time based on Command Staff availability)

If you do not show up for an interview within 2 weeks of your application being accepted for interview, you will automatically be denied and required to reapply. If you need to make other arrangements please contact myself or another APD Command Staff Member. Any questions about your interview or the APD in general can be directed to myself or other APD Command both on the Forum or in the TeamSpeak.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this