Fail Roleplay Report - [TKB] Kevin Bacon - Denied

Report Type:
Fail Roleplay

Player In-Game Name:
[TKB] Kevin Bacon

Your In-Game Name:
[1-10] Dusty

Situation:
Myself and a few units were in pursuit with Mr.Bacon when he got out of the car and started to run to the water, I(with no taser) went to tackle Mr. Bacon, i tackled him and he fell into the water so i went in to grab him, as i drag him and as i am holding onto him he gets into a boat and drives away .. i know i said i restrained him in the video but i meant to say i was holding him.

Why Should the Player be Banned?
because they broke RP

Evidence:

Additional Comments and Information:

I turned myself in and paid my fine. Don't you cops talk to each other?   You immediately left the server according to the officer I talked to and tried to explain myself to.

Edited by The Kevin Bacon

Also:

As I told the officers I spoke to, I was knocked out as I jumped in the water. While I was dragged, I was not restrained and you can see me animate out to swimming. The boat had been left there to aid my escape and since I wasn't restrained, I got in.  I was told there was an error with your game, so I turned myself in willingly.

ii was told you were captured and brought in. do you know the name off the officer that you turned yourself into? if so i have no problem and will withdraw this  

I wasn't captured, I came in willingly because you guys were making a fuss about your game being bugged and I figured one of you would rush to report despite me explaining what happened on my end.  God forbid your game malfunctioning end with you not getting what you want.

A lieutenant I thought was you met me at hq, but then told officer Tyler to process me. He proceeded to be a total dick and tell me the game breaking isn't his problem, that he didn't give a shit about my video, and that I owed 375k, which I paid because he gave me no other option. When I asked for a superior officer, which he had offered to me, he then changed his mind and told me to pay or go to jail.

A shit experience overall thanks to police not being willing to take game malfunctions into account at all, even when they admit they happened. There's more, but that's enough of a novel for now. 

I'd also like to see your video of when you knocked me out because my video shows you 10 ft away on the dock and I'm already swimming below the surface when knocked out. High quality rp there...

6 minutes ago, The Kevin Bacon said:

He proceeded to be a total dick and tell me the game breaking isn't his problem, that he didn't give a shit about my video, and that I owed 375k, which I paid because he gave me no other option. When I asked for a superior officer, which he had offered to me, he then changed his mind and told me to pay or go to jail.

A shit experience overall thanks to police not being willing to take game malfunctions into account at all, even when they admit they happened. There's more, but that's enough of a novel for now. 

If you have any issues or concerns in regard to the conduct of APD Personnel, you are always welcome to contact a member of APD Command in Teamspeak or on the forums and they will be happy to help with anything that you need.

This topic will remain open so that more evidence can be provided. However, please don't cause arguments as this won't help your case.

• Like 1

I'll throw in my two cents real quick. Tyler and I contacted Kevin Bacon and told him that he was being drug out of the water when he hopped into his boat. He didn't respond, so we thought we'd never see him again. We then had to go to the HQ shortly after where we found Mr. Bacon waiting patiently at the front gate. Tyler went to get new clothes and I talked to him and led him to the processing area. At that point I restrained him, then Tyler and Dusty came over and I had to go respond to a different situation. From what I saw while I was there Mr. Bacon was very cooperative to work with us. I can't say anything about after I left, as I have no idea what went on. Just wanted to let you know what I saw of the story. Sorry for the novel.