Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Hey everyone, just hopped on the server about a day ago. Grinded out some basic stuff, bought a Heli, and here I am. Loving the server's features so far, so you'll probably see me around quite a bit. Excited to get into it with all of ya'.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KermitTheKripple said:

Hey everyone, just hopped on the server about a day ago. Grinded out some basic stuff, bought a Heli, and here I am. Loving the server's features so far, so you'll probably see me around quite a bit. Excited to get into it with all of ya'.

Welcome to the server / community man! Glad you're having fun, if you ever have any questions or anything, people are pretty cool in teamspeak, or you can always hop in teamspeak and ask our staff anything you may wonder (connect = ts3.a3lrp.com). Look forward to seeing you around!

• Like 3

Welcome! :D

Please enjoy your time here, and as s1k' said if you have any questions you can always hop into teamspeak and community members, not just staff, will be happy to help.

1 hour ago, Thelonious said:

Leave while you still can. Or the server will consume you. LOL

Too late. It's been but a day and I'm already spending my days in the basement, lights off, and a Family Size bag of Cheetos at my side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, KermitTheKripple said:

Welcome, hope you have a good time on the server!

23 hours ago, KermitTheKripple said:

Too late. It's been but a day and I'm already spending my days in the basement, lights off, and a Family Size bag of Cheetos at my side.

Classic.