Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
baducca

[GROW OPS] Undercover Cop Catches Baducca Off Guard!

[SORRY THE VIDEO STARTS AT 1:07, (SONY VEGAS GLITCHED)] This video is definitely one of my top notch, HANDS DOWN, best RP scenarios on Easy's Altis Life. THANK YOU s1k` for making Grow Ops! This can create so much RP. I made this video to encourage others to do it! Risk/Reward. AND FUN RP! SKIP TO 4:04 for the action!

Edited by baducca
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, baducca said:

[SORRY THE VIDEO STARTS AT 1:07, (SONY VEGAS GLITCHED)] This video is definitely one of my top notch, HANDS DOWN, best RP scenarios on Easy's Altis Life. THANK YOU s1k` for making Grow Ops! This can create so much RP. I made this video to encourage others to do it! Risk/Reward. AND FUN RP! SKIP TO 4:04 for the action!

Video now starts at normal time, fixed it through YouTube Editor

Next time, make sure that a random rebel that you meet at International is not an undercover cop, it will probably go better for your growing operations business.

All in all though, great situation and was super fun to pretend to do a grow op with you, when in reality I was just waiting for the SWAT Offroad to drive 9km or something from International.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

Next time, make sure that a random rebel that you meet at International is not an undercover cop, it will probably go better for your growing operations business.

All in all though, great situation and was super fun to pretend to do a grow op with you, when in reality I was just waiting for the SWAT Offroad to drive 9km or something from International.

Naw man, I knew the whole time, I didn't want to "meta-game" and say you were a cop. I saw you impound it and so when I was in the heli, I was like alright, imma try to make him spill the beans, but you didn't. I then was like I am gonna RP this one out and it was worth it! Super fun!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

The hellcat was just pure luck tbh haha. We were wondering what the heck was going on over there so we just showed up lol

• Like 1