• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

[6Million GIVE AWAY] We Back Again with Another Rap Contest

Wassup!!! Its ya boy Mr. Paul/Hi_I'm_Paul back at you again with another contest, this time you see in the title I will be giving away $$6 Million Dollars $$ to the person who can rap for 1 min (60secs). So @RichardBanger came up and said hes' the true when it comes to rapping plus he missed the last one.... I thought I'd throw 2 more million dollars in there.. WHO can prove they the best???? I might join too =)!!! 

First Place:  6 Million Dollars

Second Place: 250k housand Dollars

Rules: Cant go steal someone else lyrics (Only yours)

Your allowed to Pick any instrumental you like

Has to be 1 min (60secs)

No Groups Just You

If you entered last time you can't use your song... Make a new one

The winner will be announced Sunday (10/15/2017)...  

I will accept videos, or soundcloud, or if you see me in Teamspeak, or ingame. If your the shy type you are welcome to send it to my email @[email protected]

Judges needed hit me up if you would like to be one.....

Edited by Hi_I'm_Paul

1 hour ago, Polar said:

that dosen't even sound like you...

produced by me wrote by me rapped by my friend. me and my friend were rapping yesterday irl and made this

7 hours ago, Ω | Bishop said:

its not a group dumbass, he means like the cuts and all that.

Has to be you... I know you said you wrote it, but the whole point was to see how good you can rap it... I apologize for not making it clear...