• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
s1k

10/27/17 - Halloween Patch

Halloween Patch - and More!

A virus known as H1Z3 has now swept the island of Altis.... Nothing is safe. The wind now blows cold and dry, you can hear an eerie howl as it passes through the dead engine of a nearby downed mv-22.
We lost our friends, our whole crew was just infected by just one of them.. that's all it took...., they diddnt listen dammit! , we told them not to drink the water or eat the food, but they took their chances and got sick, i guess starving men don't make the best decisions..
One started making weird growling noises and his eyes teared with blood... It wasn't long till he turned on the whole group.... I.. i was lucky... i made it out of there.. We had a blackfish waiting and took off just as the horde surrounded us... I felt my heart sink as i heard what i thought would be the last bit of coms say something about a test kits and a cure - it started to break up but i was able to make out that they had leftover cures at the CDC - wayyy up far north east on the island. The last crackle that came through the radio was hard to decypher something about... abundant and free, but that there were "sick people" everywhere and to be careful cause all it takes is one bite...

This is the type of thing movies are made of, these are the days that make heroes out of men, and zombies out of the weak!

- You can now be infected, consumable food items have a high rate of being contaminated and infecting you. You will remain infected till either you go to the CDC and cure your  self there, or receive medical attention and get a syrum to reverse the viral effects.
- To infect others you can shift g, with no weapon in hand, you must incapacitate your victims first and then you may scroll wheel to infect them.
- There are H1Z3 virus test kits available at hospitals around altis, you can use these to test your friends and see if they're infected

- When infected you will randomly growl and make sounds that others within a reasonable radius can hear - unsure who's growling around you, better pick up some test kits!, RP, and test everyone, but don't get infected in the process! This virus is contagious! ;)
- this event will last a day or so past Halloween

- Jail system bugs fixed - you can now post bail after 3-5 minutes and get out with a clean slate.
- Boxing Gloves now available at the Kavala Gym - you can now have fun "boxing" and melee attacking others who have also elected to enable this option, you cannot just randomly doink people as the option isnt enabled unless your "target" has it enabled as well.
- Lumberjack - you can now buy an axe and chop down trees outside of city limits to gain different amounts of lumber based on the size of the tree. You can activate this ability by clicking use on the virtual item in your y-inventory. This will pull the axe out and you will walk around with an axe in your hand, if you get near trees that are not in the main city you can chop them down. Clicking use a second time in a row unlocks a secondary passive option to use the axe to battle other people who have also elected to axe battle. Additionally, you can also load these wood piles into the back of large storage trucks via the igiLoad functions.
- Some performance fixes
- fixed the ragdoll drunk effect killing people and switched to a more trustworthy effect in the meantime.
- Fixed car blinkers not working
- moved the cop call for backup action to the sound actions area (cleaner action gui for you guys)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

For those players who are not sure how they should initiate as a zombie, or initiate on a zombie, I hope this clears up some questions and confusion.

- Zombies wanting to attack other players should act as a zombie, things that would count as initiation would be growling, gurgling, or other zombie noises.
- Players wanting to defend themselves from zombies should give a verbal command to stay back/do not come any closer, or they will be shot.

All players are considered fair game when it comes to trying to infect someone. However please keep in mind that knocking players out should not be excessive, and please respect medics when they are in the middle of an RP scenario, and wait until they are done.

If you have any questions regarding zombies or initiation, please contact a Staff Member in TeamSpeak.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2