Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Peter Rebel

when do you think the modded server is coming?

I'm very interested in setting up a mod server with custom content sometime in the near future, and getting into some other game modes as well, like exile.
As the staff knows i've been talking quite a bit lately about making my own mod and at this point its just a matter of time really.

6 hours ago, Peter Rebel said:

I was REALLY ecstatic when I saw s1k may be making a moded server it says soon, I have no idea how soon. when do you think is coming?

At the time of that post i WAS working on 2 different servers besides this one. One was a fully functioning completely set up exile that was ready to launch, and one was a "surprise" with several popular mods - but do to many factors i halted development on both.
At THIS time, i'll be focusing my time into bringing life on altis back to where we were at about 2 years ago, when the server was much more "fun" in my opinion. (no that doesn't mean this is turning into a wasteland server, it never was and never will be that).
Should be a good content patch this week.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, s1k said:

At the time of that post i WAS working on 2 different servers besides this one. One was a fully functioning completely set up exile that was ready to launch, and one was a "surprise" with several popular mods - but do to many factors i halted development on both.
At THIS time, i'll be focusing my time into bringing life on altis back to where we were at about 2 years ago, when the server was much more "fun" in my opinion. (no that doesn't mean this is turning into a wasteland server, it never was and never will be that).

Any hints as to what your working on?

2 hours ago, s1k said:

can we please get a return of lootable bodys instead of the gear just flopping on the ground cause like when someone dies in a house there gear goes under the house and therefore is unable to be looted along with some other glitches

6 minutes ago, Daniel DeHaan said:

can we please get a return of lootable bodys instead of the gear just flopping on the ground cause like when someone dies in a house there gear goes under the house and therefore is unable to be looted along with some other glitches

most likely not

EDIT*** - I have a change in the loot drop system coming soon though which should resolve said issue

• Like 1

17 hours ago, s1k said:

# s1kforpresident