Jump to content
    Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • 0
SirRupert

I dont have the spawn at altis airport option

Question

My friends are playing with me on this RP server and they can spawn at the Altis International Airport and I don't see the option to spawn at that location. I have a smuggler and a Rebel License.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

RECAP:

You may now possess both a Smuggler license and Rebel license.

You can spawn in Kavala as a Civilian or with a Smugglers license. When you purchase a Rebel license, it will remove your general Kavala spawn point (however you may still spawn at a purchased house or garage).

You can spawn in at the Altis International Airport, when you possess a Pilot's license.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I am not quite sure how you have both a Smuggler and a Rebel's license. As I believe it is one or the other, but your Friends I assume are not a Smuggler, as smuggler does not have the option to spawn in Altis int, just like Rebel cannot spawn in Kavala.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
47 minutes ago, Finalmastergamer said:

I am not quite sure how you have both a Smuggler and a Rebel's license. As I believe it is one or the other, but your Friends I assume are not a Smuggler, as smuggler does not have the option to spawn in Altis int, just like Rebel cannot spawn in Kavala.

You can now be both Smuggler and Rebel. I'm currently both, and I don't believe either takes away the Altis International spawn, as I can spawn there perfectly fine. Though, you are correct about Rebel taking away the Kavala spawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Ace Bravo said:

You can now be both Smuggler and Rebel. I'm currently both, and I don't believe either takes away the Altis International spawn, as I can spawn there perfectly fine. Though, you are correct about Rebel taking away the Kavala spawn.

I am a Rebel, and I do infact have the option to spawn at Altis, and I remember before joining Rebel having the option so I just assumed Smuggler doesn't have the option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I'm pretty sure you need a pilots license to spawn at Altis International.

And you can't spawn at Kavala if you have a rebel license at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/9/2018 at 2:29 PM, Beatsy said:

I'm pretty sure you need a pilots license to spawn at Altis International.

Thank you so much @Beatsy the pilots license let me spawn at Altis Internation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×