Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
SirRupert

I dont have the spawn at altis airport option

Question

My friends are playing with me on this RP server and they can spawn at the Altis International Airport and I don't see the option to spawn at that location. I have a smuggler and a Rebel License.

9 answers to this question

RECAP:

You may now possess both a Smuggler license and Rebel license.

You can spawn in Kavala as a Civilian or with a Smugglers license. When you purchase a Rebel license, it will remove your general Kavala spawn point (however you may still spawn at a purchased house or garage).

You can spawn in at the Altis International Airport, when you possess a Pilot's license.

I am not quite sure how you have both a Smuggler and a Rebel's license. As I believe it is one or the other, but your Friends I assume are not a Smuggler, as smuggler does not have the option to spawn in Altis int, just like Rebel cannot spawn in Kavala.

47 minutes ago, Finalmastergamer said:

I am not quite sure how you have both a Smuggler and a Rebel's license. As I believe it is one or the other, but your Friends I assume are not a Smuggler, as smuggler does not have the option to spawn in Altis int, just like Rebel cannot spawn in Kavala.

You can now be both Smuggler and Rebel. I'm currently both, and I don't believe either takes away the Altis International spawn, as I can spawn there perfectly fine. Though, you are correct about Rebel taking away the Kavala spawn.

1 minute ago, Ace Bravo said:

You can now be both Smuggler and Rebel. I'm currently both, and I don't believe either takes away the Altis International spawn, as I can spawn there perfectly fine. Though, you are correct about Rebel taking away the Kavala spawn.

I am a Rebel, and I do infact have the option to spawn at Altis, and I remember before joining Rebel having the option so I just assumed Smuggler doesn't have the option.

I'm pretty sure you need a pilots license to spawn at Altis International.

And you can't spawn at Kavala if you have a rebel license at all.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 2:29 PM, Beatsy said:

I'm pretty sure you need a pilots license to spawn at Altis International.

Thank you so much @Beatsy the pilots license let me spawn at Altis Internation