• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Colonel Panick

Anyone have any GTX GPU's they'd sell?

Hopefully fitting for the off-topic forum here.  I'm looking for any GTX 1050 ti 6GB, GTX 1070 ti and *dun dun dun* maybe even 1080 ti's.  Prefer EVGA for the 70 and 80, and PNY for the 1050. I know some of us tend to have extra parts lying around... figured I'd reach out to folks who maybe just maybe would rather have money in PayPal than a GPU or ten that they're not using.  No bullocks, just consumer and buyer protected PayPal exchange.  I don't need a ride to the gun store, and neither do you. Unless anyone new here does actually need a ride to the gun store, meet me in the square. 

Thanks family!

Eric aka Colonel Panick

I have a GTX 750ti, MSI Z170M Mortar motherboard and 2 DDR4 Ram sticks, each stick = 8gb if anyone is interested ^_^

• Like 1

I've got the GTX 680 hookup. I'll dust it off and stop using it as a coaster for like $4000 CAD.

xD

In all seriousness, you are unlikely to find anyone with extra 1080s and you are far better off getting your kidneys stolen on Craigslist than in the server if you are looking for PC parts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You'd find better luck on sites like the Linus Tech Forums, Hardware Canucks, or Heatware (losing a kidney on Craigslist is also an option, like imthatguy said above).

Not sure an Altis Life forum is a place to be purchasing PC parts :ph34r:

• Like 1

I'll take the GTX 680! That's ideal tbh... But I can't go higher than $3800 and I need a ride to the gun shop south east of Keflevlala.  I'll cover shipping and gas tho... 

• Haha 1

I ain't really got any spare considering I got mine from a friend who works over at Valve, but honestly I would definitely recommend the 1070, its a great GPU that has really good compatibility with a lot of parts new or old while the 1080's should really be used in newer builds with a better mother board, ram, and cooling. For example I have three computers scattered over three houses lol one (at my dorm) has 32 gb of ddr4 with two 1080's ran with the newest Intel processor and a asus strix motherboard with built in water cooling however with my other computers I have one with the 1070 and the other has a 1070 ti and although I am using a pretty out dated mother board and actually have 16 gb of ddr3 ram it runs amazingly with my whole set up and only requires minor fan set up. I will can contact some of my friends to see if they would sell any as they sold me my parts for a discounted price.

Hope this helped!

P.S try checking out reddit or even some discords are dedicated to this kind of stuff

• Like 2

oh my friend the maths..,,the maths. Ilm gonna get hella -v right now...cuz ya done touched a sweetspot. a lot of this is probably completely false, but its what the calculations gave me.  Its also only partially directed toward you Goops! 

SO 1070s are great, thats i run in my laptop and desktop. the 1080ti is 30% more cost, for for40% more power. However, theres something more powerful for ether than even the 1080 ti. 132mhs for $2104 investment (forgot to add psu, 200 bucks...too tired to retype) into six of these *hint* AMD chipped cards and about literally 1/3rd the price. look up a 1070 on amazon right now and compare it to 1080ti. the percentage of wattage increase and kwh cost by far negates the hell out the profit margin.

The moBO is a Z170-AR $99 Asus board with decent 8gb ram that magically, despite the naysayers,  works out of the box with a $75 3.5ghz pentium G4560. CPU cores, power and such are usually irrelevant for GPU mining. My business partner and I decided to eo multiple 6 GPU units, to minimize downtime etc etc. And we will be stiching with this board.

i whill be building open are chasis myself with 80/22 alluminum which is the same as the ones you pay 200 for, for $20. The liquid cool sustem wouldnt justify the saving a couple big fans and some allumnum rods would do just fine! 

dont tell anyone else on the internet about this though, if this word gets out...who knows will happen. the Saphire Nitro rx580 is one rig, the MSI equivalent is the second.  each one cost ~$319 with free shipping. compared to a $1000 1070 thats worth $499 on a good day(and more expenskve than 1080 because people assume theyre less profitable and dont see the difference between the increase in power  vs the minor percentage the kwhs may be. So it's one the the rate and hash a hash rate of minimum 22mhs. Do the math on that.

All in, for every six gpu with rx 580s, youre pulling in currently around 550 usd per month, but you can double your "farm" with the lrofit, and once yu have 24 GPUs youre clearing over 25k per year at the current statistics. Then you dont have to play the market with your actual savings or at least be less butthurt if you lost all your free money.  You can also fairly simply set your rig to immediately trade to the fastest growing coin by volume, or even trade straight to USDT.

tl;dr: 24 RX580s will cost you $7,656. Call it 8500 for funsies and two safe EVGA gold 759w modulat psus. Thats conservatively, based on todays statistics, going to yield somewhere around I *believe* 22 or $25,000 per year that you can program or borrow some markets API to creat your own stop loss/sell limited atc conmected to your wallet.... and put that money straight into a 401k or 10year CD.  Retirement plan. 

that being said, GTX 10* is the best for gaming IMHO  Bofa' mine are 1070s!!!

PS: I made all lf this up and dont know what Im talking about at so probably dont listen to any of those ramblings (theyll never stop.)  Oh, and dont ever buy any thing thats based on or includes the name BTC or any altcoin. Thats you  (all of this js thr "royal you,") getting played. ALSO if you have an LLC, and open a biz acct, new egg will lift their 1 per household GPU limit.

PS: reddit/telegram/discord groups all sketch me out....lots kf misinfo and FUD hustling. LMK if ya got a commect of good crypto signals or pumps!!!  And def PM me when you got numbers and specs my friend.

[email protected]:~# kill rant

Peace & Respect 

bless

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Colonel Panick said:

oh my friend the maths..,,the maths. Ilm gonna get hella -v right now...cuz ya done touched a sweetspot. a lot of this is probably completely false, but its what the calculations gave me.  Its also only partially directed toward you Goops! 

SO 1070s are great, thats i run in my laptop and desktop. the 1080ti is 30% more cost, for for40% more power. However, theres something more powerful for ether than even the 1080 ti. 132mhs for $2104 investment (forgot to add psu, 200 bucks...too tired to retype) into six of these *hint* AMD chipped cards and about literally 1/3rd the price. look up a 1070 on amazon right now and compare it to 1080ti. the percentage of wattage increase and kwh cost by far negates the hell out the profit margin.

The moBO is a Z170-AR $99 Asus board with decent 8gb ram that magically, despite the naysayers,  works out of the box with a $75 3.5ghz pentium G4560. CPU cores, power and such are usually irrelevant for GPU mining. My business partner and I decided to eo multiple 6 GPU units, to minimize downtime etc etc. And we will be stiching with this board.

i whill be building open are chasis myself with 80/22 alluminum which is the same as the ones you pay 200 for, for $20. The liquid cool sustem wouldnt justify the saving a couple big fans and some allumnum rods would do just fine! 

dont tell anyone else on the internet about this though, if this word gets out...who knows will happen. the Saphire Nitro rx580 is one rig, the MSI equivalent is the second.  each one cost ~$319 with free shipping. compared to a $1000 1070 thats worth $499 on a good day(and more expenskve than 1080 because people assume theyre less profitable and dont see the difference between the increase in power  vs the minor percentage the kwhs may be. So it's one the the rate and hash a hash rate of minimum 22mhs. Do the math on that.

All in, for every six gpu with rx 580s, youre pulling in currently around 550 usd per month, but you can double your "farm" with the lrofit, and once yu have 24 GPUs youre clearing over 25k per year at the current statistics. Then you dont have to play the market with your actual savings or at least be less butthurt if you lost all your free money.  You can also fairly simply set your rig to immediately trade to the fastest growing coin by volume, or even trade straight to USDT.

tl;dr: 24 RX580s will cost you $7,656. Call it 8500 for funsies and two safe EVGA gold 759w modulat psus. Thats conservatively, based on todays statistics, going to yield somewhere around I *believe* 22 or $25,000 per year that you can program or borrow some markets API to creat your own stop loss/sell limited atc conmected to your wallet.... and put that money straight into a 401k or 10year CD.  Retirement plan. 

that being said, GTX 10* is the best for gaming IMHO  Bofa' mine are 1070s!!!

PS: I made all lf this up and dont know what Im talking about at so probably dont listen to any of those ramblings (theyll never stop.)  Oh, and dont ever buy any thing thats based on or includes the name BTC or any altcoin. Thats you  (all of this js thr "royal you,") getting played. ALSO if you have an LLC, and open a biz acct, new egg will lift their 1 per household GPU limit.

PS: reddit/telegram/discord groups all sketch me out....lots kf misinfo and FUD hustling. LMK if ya got a commect of good crypto signals or pumps!!!  And def PM me when you got numbers and specs my friend.

[email protected]:~# kill rant

Peace & Respect 

bless

Jesus mother fluffing Christmas you go girl! Lol See I had no idea if you were building a rig for gaming or what I assumed gaming but I see what u mean now, I invested in bit coin a while ago and pulled out a month ago when it was still on the rise probably around 16 grand at that point but that is basically what I am paying my college tuition with right now!

• Like 1

Yeah.... I pretty much play around on the forums here, wait around on the server for a good RP position, stare at the markets, or ... well... pics soon because I just got 6 RX 580's and my risers today.... At the VERY least, you can have free income, or invest in the markets after you make your return, without having to succumb to as much FOMO and emotiionally driven decisions. I cashed everything out to mine altcoins.... You'll at least make your money back and get double that through mining, then you can play with the magical wizard moneys that is crypto currency. Join my VIP channel all the way at the bottom of the list and hang around.... ;)

13 hours ago, Goopydudest said:

Jesus mother fluffing Christmas you go girl! Lol See I had no idea if you were building a rig for gaming or what I assumed gaming but I see what u mean now, I invested in bit coin a while ago and pulled out a month ago when it was still on the rise probably around 16 grand at that point but that is basically what I am paying my college tuition with right now!

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=132&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=140&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1

Goal is 24... and then find investors ;)

photo_2018_01_20_02_24_53.jpg
photo_2018_01_20_02_25_01.jpg

photo_2018_01_20_02_24_58.jpg

photo_2018_01_20_02_24_55.jpg

photo_2018_01_20_02_24_49.jpg

The trick is the LEDs, for each RGB LED you have it increases your hashing power by 50MH/s.... 

Now just waiting for the 80 20 alluminum for a real chassis and.... the entire worlds supply of GPUs to replenish at realistic prices :)

Edited by Colonel Panick
derrrrp... i tried using html like this was 1999 :-p
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Colonel Panick said:

The trick is the LEDs, for each RGB LED you have it increases your hashing power by 50MH/s....

lmfao <3.  Well played! xDxD:P

• Like 1