• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Keith Fritz

Assault Unit - Gun Trade

Recently Kodiak and I have been dealing guns in Kavala (mainly), we haven't made this official until now. Why? we've been finding our spare time and a lot of spare weapons, gear, and drugs (just a hobby) so we decide to sell them to the people of Kavala. In the future we plan to go bigger with gangs and any other civs reading this or who hear about us. I have had a lot of fun doing this so far and I'm hoping to increase clientele with this post. We have a google docs with all the prices inside (work in progess). You can contact us through in game text (my number is 556-666-6666) or (Kodiak through 556-762-3380) and/or on the forum page (mainly for bulk orders). https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s_FVaUcx2VTi8OaS6b-3HitterDn175QjY_znv3Jjfc

• Like 2

Is there a way you guys will buy guns? I have several guns sitting around in my houses that are just collecting dust. Love the idea and keep up the great work I will be purchasing from your services in the future.

6 minutes ago, Nikolai said:

Is there a way you guys will buy guns? I have several guns sitting around in my houses that are just collecting dust. Love the idea and keep up the great work I will be purchasing from your services in the future.

We do not buy guns at this moment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bobby/J'j said:

If you buy a shipment of weapons from us the price will be lowered possibly to the point of the clips just being free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keith Fritz said:

500k and a personal pizza

19 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

If you buy a shipment of weapons from us the price will be lowered possibly to the point of the clips just being free.

Alrighty, sounds good for a cheap guy like myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby/J'j said:

500k and a personal pizza

Alrighty, sounds good for a cheap guy like myself.

I apologize, I was in school when i was msging u and just realized that its 1,000 each if u purchase a shipment of guns the ammo will come free otherwise 50k and I apologize ... "Im on some other shit aye".

44 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Don't have many of those, cops mostly role heavy.

If u get me one I'll pay 100k for it. I have a collection

9 hours ago, Keith Fritz said:

I apologize, I was in school when i was msging u and just realized that its 1,000 each if u purchase a shipment of guns the ammo will come free otherwise 50k and I apologize ... "Im on some other shit aye".

So you saying 50k for a 100 7.62 20 rnd mags without buying guns?

10 hours ago, Bobby/J'j said:

So you saying 50k for a 100 7.62 20 rnd mags without buying guns?

Just because of the inconvenience but any other time it would just be stock price 100 x 1,000 = 100k total.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Keith Fritz said:

Just because of the inconvenience but any other time it would just be stock price 100 x 1,000 = 100k total.

Alright, you've got yourself a deal and I highly appreciate your kidness.