Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Keith Fritz

Assault Unit - Gun Trade

Recently Kodiak and I have been dealing guns in Kavala (mainly), we haven't made this official until now. Why? we've been finding our spare time and a lot of spare weapons, gear, and drugs (just a hobby) so we decide to sell them to the people of Kavala. In the future we plan to go bigger with gangs and any other civs reading this or who hear about us. I have had a lot of fun doing this so far and I'm hoping to increase clientele with this post. We have a google docs with all the prices inside (work in progess). You can contact us through in game text (my number is 556-666-6666) or (Kodiak through 556-762-3380) and/or on the forum page (mainly for bulk orders). https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s_FVaUcx2VTi8OaS6b-3HitterDn175QjY_znv3Jjfc

• Like 2

Is there a way you guys will buy guns? I have several guns sitting around in my houses that are just collecting dust. Love the idea and keep up the great work I will be purchasing from your services in the future.

6 minutes ago, Nikolai said:

Is there a way you guys will buy guns? I have several guns sitting around in my houses that are just collecting dust. Love the idea and keep up the great work I will be purchasing from your services in the future.

We do not buy guns at this moment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bobby/J'j said:

If you buy a shipment of weapons from us the price will be lowered possibly to the point of the clips just being free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keith Fritz said:

500k and a personal pizza

19 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

If you buy a shipment of weapons from us the price will be lowered possibly to the point of the clips just being free.

Alrighty, sounds good for a cheap guy like myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby/J'j said:

500k and a personal pizza

Alrighty, sounds good for a cheap guy like myself.

I apologize, I was in school when i was msging u and just realized that its 1,000 each if u purchase a shipment of guns the ammo will come free otherwise 50k and I apologize ... "Im on some other shit aye".

44 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Don't have many of those, cops mostly role heavy.

If u get me one I'll pay 100k for it. I have a collection

9 hours ago, Keith Fritz said:

I apologize, I was in school when i was msging u and just realized that its 1,000 each if u purchase a shipment of guns the ammo will come free otherwise 50k and I apologize ... "Im on some other shit aye".

So you saying 50k for a 100 7.62 20 rnd mags without buying guns?

10 hours ago, Bobby/J'j said:

So you saying 50k for a 100 7.62 20 rnd mags without buying guns?

Just because of the inconvenience but any other time it would just be stock price 100 x 1,000 = 100k total.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Keith Fritz said:

Just because of the inconvenience but any other time it would just be stock price 100 x 1,000 = 100k total.

Alright, you've got yourself a deal and I highly appreciate your kidness.