Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Tomatoes

Tomatoes Rebel Resignation Letter

Hey what's up nerds savage savage dab dab I am going to be taking a break from the server. I know I am a savage but savages also have to take breaks so I want everyone to have savage futures and make sure to dab on them haters gang gang gang peace out.

• Like 3

a monkey once said to me that nobody ever leaves easys. but that monkey is dead now so idk anymore. will miss u even though i will probs still talk to you.

22 minutes ago, Tyrone the Legend said:

leaving once again? are you gonna leave for more then a week this time? 

I'm still going to be in the teamspeak but not on the server so I am basically like a Captain now

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Polar said:

a monkey once said to me that nobody ever leaves easys. but that monkey is dead now so idk anymore. will miss u even though i will probs still talk to you.

Who was that monkey?

6 minutes ago, Jaster said:

Who was that monkey?

his name was steve, he was really nice to me, then a van full of monkeys drove by kavala square and rdm'd him. sadly his gopro wasnt recording so they never caught the monkeys.

also dealer said it.

Edited by Polar
zdc,.mkjfgn blkjaewrh6toiw45uhj67ylke45j6hbukjh ahahhahahahaahahshd f fdlfjgkhdkfljghdfmngb rtlerthekrljtyh
  • Like 1

Suuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

See you in a couple days.... again......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bruh I feel like some of you guys are retarded because some people in ts are like why are you in here I thought you said you quit the server and I'm like bruh I said I'm going to take a break do you not know how to read or something

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tomatoes said:

Bruh I feel like some of you guys are retarded because some people in ts are like why are you in here I thought you said you quit the server and I'm like bruh I said I'm going to take a break do you not know how to read or something

Rip, im retarded then. Its confirmed.