• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
-HTF- LZ

RDM Appeal - -TE- LZ / -TE- LZ - Resolved

In-Game Name:
-TE- LZ

Usual Name:
-TE- LZ

Player ID:

Type of Ban:
RDM

Were You Warned or Banned For Similar Before?
No

Ban Message / Reason:
RDM

Your Story:
When I killed the police officer with my friend, he had broke NLR a few times in a row. I wasn't aware that police officers were allowed to break NLR on the server. Furthermore, it appeared to me that the police kept meta gaming us as we would get into a proper gun fight with full roleplay and then we would triumph and come back- and then they would instantly pull us over for no reason. However, I thought that if they cops used their sirens it is counted as initiation, which is why we ended up getting out of the car and shooting the officer. In the future I won't shoot the cops upon being sirened to pull over, without initiating on them.

Evidence:

None

Additional Comments and Information:

Edited by Devil