Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Polar

SPMGs and Navids

DuckHunter

This is not a complaint thread for the APD. Any complaints should be sent directly to me or other members of APD Command. If you have commentary to add in relation to the topic at hand, feel free to continue to post.

Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

Message added by DuckHunter

4 hours ago, Skrrtskrrt said:

Understandable, but cops will just close quarter lynx and its just as powerful. Right when they cant take out dudes with mk1s theyll grab them lynx's and spam 5 bullets per person. And i dont want nobody coming up in here about how it doesnt happen, leave the bullshit for somewhere else. For that reason -1

I have never seen cops use lynxs being used anywhere else besides feds anc cdc, and those were snipers. so im not sure where this happened to you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Monkey Wang said:

I’ve honestly never seen a cop use a lynx in cqc

then you have never complete shit on the cops till you've encountered this. ( in FED / CDC )

If you wish to talk further about this topic PM me and I gotchu when im free.

Other than that though, These are my last responses to this thread, just read the other responses then I responded. 

Yall have a good one....

Edited by Skrrtskrrt

Does anybody else have anything to add on the SPMG's and Navids to return the comments to its original purpose?

well from my experience whenever i hear navid or spmg fire i just flat out leave and go far away no sense being 1 shot in the arm thru a wall like whos great idea was it to make a sniper rifle lmg?

• Like 2

-1 It's gonna be really hard to implement this. People have SPMG and Navids stacked in houses. Each house would have to be looked at and edited. I like the idea but it would be hard to actually put in. Maybe the price should be edited like snipers to 450k

-1 The militarization of rebels on this server is why I keep coming back. From my experience with no longer existing AL servers once you remove SPMG's and Navid's from rebels the APD just becomes all powerful small gangs like mine no longer have a fighting chance at doing anything serious because we just get swarmed and dont have the firepower to win. 

On 1/31/2018 at 5:28 PM, Hazard said:

-1 It's gonna be really hard to implement this. People have SPMG and Navids stacked in houses. Each house would have to be looked at and edited. I like the idea but it would be hard to actually put in. Maybe the price should be edited like snipers to 450k

If they were removed from air drops, and couldn't be bought, eventually they would disappear from the server, as rebels die to the APD and fight each other, and they would slowly leave circulation.