• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Usual In-Game Names:
[3-02] Woods

Current Age:

How Long Have You Been Playing On The Server?:
I have been playing on the server on and off for about a year now but since joining cop have been here for almost 6 months straight. I don't plan to leave anytime soon either.

What Other Servers Have You Played On?:
I have played on a server called A-team its dead now. I have joined other servers here and there but only to mess around. Easy is the main server that I play on.

How Much Time Can You Dedicate to Being a CA?:
Depending on how I am doing in school I can dedicate at least 15 hours a week ( just a rough estimate i usually play more) if I am on my computer I am almost always in the TS either on civ, cop or just playing another game.

Are You a Cop or Medic On The Server?:
I'm a Current Cop.

Do You Have a Microphone or a Headset?:
Yes

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 Installed With Push To Talk Setup?:
Yes to Both.

Are You Able to Properly Communicate in English?:

Yes, I am perfectly able to communicate English I am in multiple clubs at schools such as ASB and debate which require me to speak English with clarity and preciseness.  

Are You Patient? (Provide an Example):

Yes, I am extremely patient in stressful situations. I am in a school group called peer mentorship where we are in charge of helping troubled middle school students often these kids are rude uncooperative and just flat out annoying but we are expected to keep our calm and try to focus on helping the kid rather than screaming at him or her most often the best thing to do with rude or uncooperative people is to let them say what they want to say and then move forward by finding a middle ground. Another example of me being patient is the FTO program in the APD as FTOs the last thing we want to do is lash out at a cadet we are expected to be patient, calm and helpful to impatient or rude cadets lashing out or getting frustrated doesn't help anyone. 

Are You Sociable / Can you Mediate?:

I feel I am extremely sociable I love to talk to rebels, Cops, and Medics. I am sociable even in-game as a cop I often have long conversations with rebels that I would have every reason to detain them but I feel that often if you try to talk to people to work things out things can come to a peaceful or fun end instead of an argument or a shootout. I feel that I would be a great mediator because before I was in the APD I was in a rebel gang known as ARA and before that KC and I still occasionally play as a rebel  I have been in both rebel and cop shoes so I know what its like to be in both situations. I feel that I can be the middle ground in a lot of disputes between rebels and rebels/ cops and rebels and etc. I always strive for fair play as an officer and I always try to see it from the perspective of others. It's always important to get both sides of a story before you make a decision on anything.  

Do You Have Experience as Staff On Another Server?:

Sadly no but I am hoping this is a good opportunity to pick up some responsibility to help the sever out just a little more.

Can You Be Neutral?:

I can be neutral I know that to help the sever out it is important to be Neutral if everyone let their friends off the hook for something they did wrong the server wouldn't be a fan of fair play to play. For example in the ASB club, i am in I am in charge of keeping tabs on how active people are in the club if someone isn't active enough they get kicked and replaced by someone willing to do there job I recently had to hold a meeting about one of my good friends who is in charge of announcements he had completely disappeared from the club he hadn't attended a meeting in 3 weeks or done any of the jobs assigned to him leaving others to do it we had to kick him from his postion and replace him I did it because its not fair for others wanting his postion to be stuck with the work and not have the same say as him.I feel that although sometimes it's hard being neutral is vital to keeping an organization afloat.

What Makes You the Right Choice?:

I feel that I would be a great candidate because I believe I fit all the qualities that are sought after in a CA such as neutral, sociable and patient. I can also mediate I know what its like to be a rebel and an officer and I understand what its like to be on both sides of the argument. I enjoy this server and I plan to stay for quite a while why not make it a better place for Civilians and cops alike. I feel that I would be a great candidate because I have experience as a leader and I feel that I could be exemplary as a Community ambassador. I am excited to see the sever succeed and help others in their endeavors to have fun 

Do You Have Any References?:

A reference I suggest you ask is APD Lieutenant [1-08] John 

Edited by Woods
  • Like 6

+1 from Polar. I met Chris way back last year around the first time i started playing this server. He was in a small little gang that i owned so that is how i met him. From the day i met him till now he has always been one of the most chillest people ive known on the server. Thanks Chris for being a very cool guy, you are one of a extremely small group of cops i consider neutral and rebel friendly. GL on your CA.

Edited by Polar
  • Like 1

+1, my best bud in the APD, such a welcoming dude honestly would be a great face to the server. One of my best m8's can't believe he has grown up so fast xD

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Polar said:

+1 from Polar. I met Chris way back last year around the first time i started playing this server. He was in a small little gang that i owned so that is how i met him. From the day i met him till now he has always been one of the most chillest people ive known on the server. Thanks Chris for being a very cool guy, you are one of a extremely small group of cops i consider neutral and rebel friendly. GL on your CA.

13 minutes ago, Goopy said:

+1, my best bud in the APD, such a welcoming dude honestly would be a great face to the server. One of my best m8's can't believe he has grown up so fast xD

Appreciate the love y’all are the best <3 

+ 1 treats everyone the way they want to be treated. loves everyone. very chill. its woods, who tf doesn't like him... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, baducca said:

+ 1 treats everyone the way they want to be treated. loves everyone. very chill. its woods, who tf doesn't like him... 

Your too nice love you baducca :) 

+1 Bad with 7.62, sucks at Arma. (jk xD) Woods always treats everyone how they'd like to be treated. Especially new players who join our community. It's important to make everyone feel welcomed and included in our community and Woods always manages to do so with proper roleplay and attitude. He's honest, forgiving, and responsible (most of the time xD, jk). He would make an excellent CA.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hertz said:

+1 Bad with 7.62, sucks at Arma. (jk xD) Woods always treats everyone how they'd like to be treated. Especially new players who join our community. It's important to make everyone feel welcomed and included in our community and Woods always manages to do so with proper roleplay and attitude. He's honest, forgiving, and responsible (most of the time xD, jk). He would make an excellent CA.

Thanks Hertz hope to see you off your LOA soon hopefully this time when you come back you won’t suck as bad :P  Love you bud 

8 minutes ago, Jake Summers said:

+1 An awesome guy that cares for the server and really nice

Thanks buddy 

+10 from seniorita panick! woods is great RP, knows the ropes, and is a great dude to hang out with. was formative with showing me some of the basics I needed to get down!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [BIC]Hunter said:

+1

2 hours ago, Beatsy said:

+1 real qt.

3 hours ago, Spectre said:

+1 Very chill guy and always welcoming of everyone, would make a good fit for CA

4 hours ago, Colonel Panick said:

+10 from seniorita panick! woods is great RP, knows the ropes, and is a great dude to hang out with. was formative with showing me some of the basics I needed to get down!

All the love is much appreciated yall are the best <3

Edited by Woods

+1 He's a great guy who I've known for a while now, one of my favourites when I used to be in the PD. I think he would make a brilliant CA!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alfonzo said:

+1 He's a great guy who I've known for a while now, one of my favourites when I used to be in the PD. I think he would make a brilliant CA!

52 minutes ago, NormalCrew said:

+1 He's the best!

1 hour ago, Monkey Wang said:

+1 shitl0rd

<3

1 hour ago, Chain said:

+1. An excellent officer and mentor, would make a fine addition to the CA staff.

On 2/4/2018 at 8:17 AM, Hailfire said:

+1 helped me also when I was a cadet!

On 2/4/2018 at 8:04 AM, Nemo said:

+1 helped me a lot when I was a cadet would make a great ca

Thanks so much you guys are too nice