• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  

James Varga / Jake Manson - 18 - APD Application

In-Game Name:
James Varga

Cop Name:
Jake Manson

Your Age:

Do You Have a Microphone?

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 and Push To Talk Setup?
Yes to both.

Have You Played a Cop on Another Server?
Yes i played cop on Ev0lutionRP.co.uk was there site it was a island life (lake side) mod of arma 3 it had many mods like radio and TFR which made the RP on it alot better. I was a medic on there also but mainly the server died out because a Admin abused and stole all the donation money

Are You Able To Deal With Stressful Situations?
Yes i am, I'll put some examples below.
1. Bank Robberys - Can be stressful because there can be 1 rebel up to 10 rebels robbing the bank and it can get stressful when we're all in TS (radio) Yelling figuring out what to do and so many comms going on (if they'res enough cops on) and when cops get killed mid robbery gets stressful.

2. Two sides of one story - It can also get stressful when one person is doing something illegal vs another person but when there are more than one side of a story if can be hard at times to choose one side than the other side. And you always have to listen to both sides before you send one to jail or the other or let them off.

3. One last one would have to be - Getting Robbed / hostage - when you're an officer you're a target most rebels want to rob value players which would be cops since they can get the most Money out of hostage situations usually. now when you're being held hostage you have to be able to stay calm and collective try to not get your head shot off and try to come out of it alive and get your officers to save you.

Why Do You Want To Join The APD?
I would like to join the APD because the roleplay experience, When you're a cop theres so many more roleplay interactions because as i said in ''Stressful Situations'' being held hostage / being robbed / pulling people over. i would like to help the server and try and stop the rebels robbing people and murding people i'm hoping to join and become high in the police ranking and show that i can be great in situations some officers are not.

Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants?
I think you should choose me over other applicants because i am very good at roleplay and never leave roleplay i always stay in roleplay unless im dead and go into teamspeak and if it needs to not have roleplay (New users asking questions) Always being a nice person i'm not a 'dick' i just like the game and this server in general. And i know i will be better than some officers on the force now.

Additional Comments and Information:

I was denied ages ago because i stopped PC for work but i'm back.+

Your application has been Accepted for an APD interview! Please read the following document prior to attending your interview for important information regarding your hiring process.

If you do not show up for an interview within 2 weeks of your application being accepted for interview, you will automatically be denied and required to reapply. If you need to make other arrangements please contact myself or another APD Command Staff Member. Any questions about your interview or the APD in general can be directed to myself or other APD Command either on the Forums or in the TeamSpeak.

Your application has been Denied for the following reasons:

• Failure to attend an interview within 2 weeks

Thank you for your interest in the APD. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

For questions regarding your denial, please seek assistance from any member of APD Command Staff in the TeamSpeak or on the forums.