• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Usual In-Game Names:
AlfonzoZeGerman, [3-42] Alfonzo, [SO-15] DCI Alfonzo

Current Age:

How Long Have You Been Playing On The Server?:
Ive here for about a year with a few breaks here and there.

What Other Servers Have You Played On?:
I've been on roleplay.co.uk, grand theft arma and a few other modded servers.

How Much Time Can You Dedicate to Being a CA?:
I'm always around on the TeamSpeak so about 4-10 hours daily.

Are You a Cop or Medic On The Server?:
I'm a Current Cop.

Do You Have a Microphone or a Headset?:
I Have a Mic and Headphones.

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 Installed With Push To Talk Setup?:
Yes to Both.

Are You Able to Properly Communicate in English?:

Are You Patient? (Provide an Example):

Yes, to get the bottom of a situation the best course of action is to listen to their demands or argument the same way that you would want someone to listen you if you had a problem, knowing this I always try my best to be patient with people and give them respect by not being narrow minded and never jumping to conclusions.

Having skills such as being patient helps all situations, being a cop you are always the first interaction that new players have with another player on the server, not everyone who joins the server reads the rules so from time to time I either get killed in a green zone or just blatantly RDM'd. I believe that helping them understand rules as well as walking them through what they did wrong and offering them the alternatives of what they could have done instead is rewarding. I find it rewarding as you can help them understand whether the server is for them or not as well as the fact that its great to see them stick around and get better role play experience from them, and the only way you can get this is by being patient and not jumping to trying to get the player banned.

Another reason I consider myself to be patient is because I'm a Ex member of the FTO division [Before I left because staying up till 5am (GMT) was starting to become a hassle] Being in the FTO division requires you to be patient as cadets might not be as fast or they are just struggling to understand some concepts of the APD, talking them through everything in depth and making sure that they are able to understand was everything because if they didn't understand some of the SOPS or rules it could result as a problem in the future.

Are You Sociable / Can you Mediate?:

I'm pretty quiet however I always try my best to talk to people that are around me and I always make sure that I don't ignore anyone when they are in genuine need of help. Being a cop, as well as a previous medic and rebel on this server means that I've had thousands of interactions with many different players and I have seen everything more or less twice now from different perspectives, this really helps you understand the issues that someone may have in a greater depth, it can often help you solve situations with way more ease because you've been there and done that yourself, you can get a better picture of how things went down and it helps you come to a decision that could benefit everyone.

Talking to angry people isn't an issue ever for me, if I can calm that person down and help them out to the best of my ability then that means that a conclusion that benefits everyone can be reached, something that helped me get used to this type of behaviour was being in the APD, I have dealt with a lot of angry people in the past because they have either lost gear or merely because of the fact that they was put in restraints. Often letting them getting it out of their system and then explaining why you did what you did but at the same time understanding their point is essential and sometimes works for ending a situation.

Do You Have Experience as Staff On Another Server?:

I haven't been staff on any other server

Can You Be Neutral?:

I think being neutral in a situation is essential, everyone deserves to get their point listened too and taken into consideration regardless of the relationship that I may have with that person. Having experience in the APD and being a previous medic and rebel it helps you understand someone's point.

What Makes You the Right Choice?:

Personally I think I'm the right choice as I think I require all the skills that is needed to be a CA, I've been here for about a year with a few breaks and in that time I have really come to love this server and I wanna do something to help it, I love helping people out if they need it and I think that this would be a great opportunity to do all this as well as get to know more people and see what the community thinks of me.

Do You Have Any References?:

Edited by Alfonzo
  • Like 3

+69 bc he a real 1, hes actually a very chill guy with some good rp he'd definitely make a great CA 

Edited by Gustavo
  • Like 1

+100 one of the best guys I know on the server, always helpful and ready to talk even if you're an idiot like me talking talking to him. Would make a wonderful CA even though he stinks.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Woods said:

+1 one of the day 1 homies great guy fair respectful and honest 

11 hours ago, Howls said:

+1 really nice guy

Means a lot guys! Thank you