• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Trenton M.

Trenton / Trenton Mayes - 18 - APD Application

In-Game Name:
Trenton

Cop Name:
Trenton Mayes

Your Age:

Do You Have a Microphone?
Yes

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 and Push To Talk Setup?
Yes to both.

Have You Played a Cop on Another Server?
Not on arma but on many FiveM servers. I have been the highest and if not second in command over many departments and community. I have had up to 300-350 people under my command at a time. I hold all my officers to a very high standard, I call it how i see it.

Are You Able To Deal With Stressful Situations?
Yes I have had to deal with many stressful situations in my time of gaming and in real life. I will be in to the gaming side for I am sure you don't want to go down that path (Not that it is bad). I said before that I have had from 300-350 people under my command at a time and with people under you it comes with problems and stressful situations. I have had to discipline many people over my time in FiveM, some ranged from 12-23 but I treat everyone with the same respect they give me. One example from a FiveM community was officers decided that it was time for somethings to change with more less staff I had 15 officers on duty that day and I was me and my Undersheriff were online at the time so we had to come at each one of the to find the source of the problem and it was my Sergeant that wanted to take matters into his own hands so I had to compromise with my Undersheriff in taking his badge and having a 2 month ban for my sergeant.

Why Do You Want To Join The APD?
I feel I should join the APD because I am a straight for guy, I have been in my RP servers as a high ranking officer and the head of the FTO departments other than one server. I am going to school to get my Criminal Justice degree and be a State Trooper. I am a highly active person online. I have been into RP for over a year now so I am comfortable with the RP side of it and the law side of things I make sure what I say is backed up by law. I think I could be a good addition to the force.

Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants?
You should pick me over other applicants because I have been in RP for over a year and I am highly active online. I am able to help out where I am needed, I do not mind taking orders from someone that is younger than me and I am easy to pick up on things, I call it how I see things done I want what is best for the community and not for me.

Additional Comments and Information:

• Like 1

Your application has been Accepted for an APD interview! Please read the following document prior to attending your interview for important information regarding your hiring process.

If you do not show up for an interview within 2 weeks of your application being accepted for interview, you will automatically be denied and required to reapply. If you need to make other arrangements please contact myself or another APD Command Staff Member. Any questions about your interview or the APD in general can be directed to myself or other APD Command either on the Forums or in the TeamSpeak.

Edited by Lance

Your application has been Denied for the following reasons:

• Failure to attend an interview within 2 weeks

Thank you for your interest in the APD. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

For questions regarding your denial, please seek assistance from any member of APD Command Staff in the TeamSpeak or on the forums.