• Announcements

• s1k

IMPORTANT! - The Rules Have Been Further Adjusted And Simplified!   01/18/2018

We have decided to massively slim down the rules and make them easier to understand for all. We also have now added "gang initiation" to the server so players can be more easily included without confusion. If you have any questions you can ask a staff member in teamspeak. For more information and to see the updated rules you can find them in their usual location https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/9-altis-life-server-rules/
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

You may recognize some of these clips. I used clips that i thought were good and matched up with the beat (i included a few kinda shitty ones just for memories sake). This is a montage of most of the good clips from the time i started recording. Towards the end is just random clips i found that i thought were funny.

Shoutout to the boys - @Nick N @ACTrickshot @Baago @BackwoodJack @Skrrtskrrt @Pouya @Bobby/J'j @Nightshine @crimsondragon02 @Silva @Monkey Wang @Lonestar @Tracer @Poseidon21 @ThumperTheRabbit (AJ) @Tharos @Fallen @Alfonzo @Kevin @Woods @Jordan Jay  @Kyle Nolan hersheys/bait, stephano, luke, delta, bishop, pika junior, bob junior, cameroon, clarke/sharpshooter, vicious, @Killer, @Howls, @Betsy, @Yestir, @Beatsy, probs like 10000000 more rebels have been in my old gangs, but those are the ones i remember so far. Also shoutout the the big boy leaders @Jaster @Dmitri K. @I.Naumann.

Edited by ⛄ Polar ⛄
ayeeee
  • Like 15
  • Sad 2

Sorry for not including some people in the shoutouts, those are all people that were either in KC/ARA/AMCS that i remember. by the time i was gonna give shoutouts to everybody else i ran out of time to edit the post again.

• Like 2

Great video this is making me nostalgic af, i should make one with old footage that i havent put in videos and screenshots that I havent posted. 

Thank you to all the people in this community that play, because of you guys we all have memories like these. :)

Edited by Jaster
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Woods said:

Am i cool now?

maybe idk

[kc] chris, hAHHAhahahahahhahhaha

Edited by ⛄ Polar ⛄
yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeet

On 4/13/2018 at 9:39 PM, ⛄ Polar ⛄ said:

when you cant spell ascention accention

Its spelled wrong either way lmao, its really spelled Ascension, i just spell it Ascention for some reason.

3 hours ago, Nick N said:

Its spelled wrong either way lmao, its really spelled Ascension, i just spell it Ascention for some reason.

Yo slam cap with a frit and smoke tiger rocks

On 4/16/2018 at 1:55 AM, Monkey Wang said:

Yo slam cap with a frit and smoke tiger rocks

yeeyee

Edited by Nick N